View Single Post
Old 07.13.2010, 05:48 PM   #53
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Achtung Baby is kinda U2 embracing all the musical styles of the early 90s that were better than them , such as Madchester ("Mysterious Ways"), industrial ("The Fly"), and shoegaze ("Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?"). On that last one, the Edge and the rest of the band get a good My Bloody Valentine vibe going, but then Bono has to go and ruin it with perfectly enunciated vocals and down to earth lyrical subject matter.

I heard that song again recently, and I found it actually rocks a lot less than I remember it having done the first time around...maybe because it was louder (you know, backed up by THX and all that)?

No it isn't.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|