View Single Post
Old 01.10.2010, 06:28 PM   #124
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Dammit hipster, you're fuckin' golden. GOLDEN. Indeed, I'm getting what we could call the "main" DVD from The Trader's Den (I'm "Mint Condish" over there), and it looks like you're the one bringing home the highest amount of bacon at this point, so stay stuned; my client says I'll complete the download in a few hours or so. I haven't watched the recently released Live at Reading DVD, but by and large I believe Nirvana was getting better with each new record, so this December '93 show is closer to my cup of Earl Grey.

Certainly, I read the descriptions at livenirvana.com before jumping on these torrents. A kind cat responded to my reseed request for one of the rehearsal DVDs and now it's coming in pretty nicely:

Nirvana 1993-12-13 Pier 48 (MTV Live and Loud rehearsal), Seattle, WA, US [AUD] AMT #2 - VHS(1) > DVDR

However, I'm not having nearly the same fortune on the other one:

Nirvana 1993-12-13 Pier 48 (MTV Live And Loud Rehearsal), Seattle, WA, US [AMT] AMT #1 - VHS(2)>DVDR

where the "Send Reseed Request" button isn't available because there are two seeders, but the transfer speed is virtually nonexistent (less than 1kB/s). Obviously I can't ask the guys to take OFF so I can access the reseed request button - that would be rude even by my standards. Guess it's time to send a few PMs and see what sticks.

Thanks a TON for the thir13en-improved audio version! Does the SBD/AUD matrix you mention feature more songs (i.e. the ones not broadcast)? If it's so and you can upload it, swingin', especially since the only Nirvana take on "The Man Who Sold the World" I've heard is the one on Unplugged in NY.

I would assume onemoresolo.net and the Nirvana material on owlandbear.com are gone because the Courtney gang gave them some shit. Hole is nowhere to be seen on Dime's NAB list, though, so it's clearly not a "principles" sitch...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|