View Single Post
Old 06.24.2006, 02:10 PM   #70
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
News Flash:
20 dollars is not much to pay for TEN TOURING ACTS.
Good god. If two bucks per band is too much to pay, I have no idea what a real bargain is. Perhaps the audience should be paid to attend?

I went from Magik Markers on, good times.
MM were far better than last time, enjoyable set
Death Sentence: Panda were my favorite thing of the night; clarinet through some really cool FX, sax, flute, percussion, short choppy tunes, very tight but not tight-assed. Excellent.
Oxbow: the only act I have ever seen that I will call "freakier than Costes."
Excellent musicianship; really top-notch. The singer is a really scary looking African-American guy with lots of tattoos (one of which is a swastika right on his forearm, and a couple of opposite-pointing pentagrams on his shoulders) with a huge vocal range, slowly disrobing, drooling, and none-too-subtly masturbating through his jockey shorts. The guitar work was truly incredible.
Rusted Shut: very loud and sludgy, like a drunken Texan version of Skullflower. Didn't like their vocals at all, but musically I enjoyed them.
Yellow Swans: Excellent set of textured throbbing drones/noise. Highly listenable, but hard to see as they played on the floor.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|