View Single Post
Old 03.07.2018, 10:48 PM   #155
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I've been blasting the new Rae Sremurd triple LP on the way home from work yeah!!!!!!!!!

BTW, the moment suck-ass Common pops up on my TV screen or on my radio, I turn that shit OFF. what a fucking bore. what a fucking goddamn waste of time. I HATED SPOKEN WORD/DEF POETRY. hate it with a passion. that dumb fuck was laying his stupid spoke work schtik at the Oscars and it was as fucking horrible and fake-ass as everything else that loser does. His commercials, where he tries to "rap" to the kids about how unlimited their potential is if they just get their parents to purchase $3,000 in soon-to-be-outdated electronics makes me fucking SICK,

fuck COMMON

Man you’re so off.

Not even the “kids” (not even fucking Pitchfork!) likes Rae Sremmund’s stream-trolling *triple-LP.* Why the fuck do they need a triple LP? Three LPs of triplets and songs that aren’t as good as “Black Beatles?”

Fuck man. Educate yourself. Listen to some Common records.

I assume you also must loathe Tribe and Roots and D’Angelo and other shit that strives to have a purpose.

I love you, but in terms of hip hop, you are consistently wrong as fuck. Like, laughably off-base 100% of the time.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|