View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 03:49 PM   #37337
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
you're implying that i just need to want it more.

as if i dont want to never do it again or something? as if in the moment when i smoke, it's desire going "wrong". so i just need this magic x that will will make my desire be good.

it's not like that. we can't extricate ourselves from the catastrophe then talk about social change.

the points im making have to be intensified and screamed louder - and constantly, as a chorus by the people who are being hacked as they are being hacked. the process of addiction should not be silenced, because this is how society ignores/controls it and relegates it out of the picture.

in the same way that we had to see the cancerous lungs before we believed it, because the tobacco companies LIED for years and funded propaganda for their lies.

its useless to do the whole "repentant junkie" routine. i overcame it and so can you! buy my shitty book!

fuck that!
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|