View Single Post
Old 01.31.2013, 10:56 AM   #68
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I wanna sit down for a bit, someone has some repressed, conservative, hysterical comment to make with a hint of homophobia... Someone tries to cover up what we perceives as a insult with a . Someone has absorbed the discourse of conservative Republicans and won't admit to it.

Maybe I can make it look like I'm only saying it in jest and I'm a really good person if I add an icon... let's see...

knox, this was cute, I got a great laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
How old are you? This is a serious question.

I didn't think anyone over 12 and under 75 would be idiotic enough to vomit out the old cliche that "feminists are all lesbians who hate men". Do you not get embarrassed?

I really hope you're over 75.

And no, to be fair organizations don't say that. It's just me: pro-lifers aren't people, they're nasty monsters.

Have a nice day.
How old are you? If you can't embrace the reality that feminism is much more complex than your simplistic, short-sighted, vindictive interpretation then you my dear are the one who should get embarrassed. As for me? I am perfectly comfortable with my relationships with all the women in my life and my community, even if some folks ideologies, philosophies, or feelings are contrary to my own. I don't use dehumanizing terms to negate their realities, like you have. To say some humans "aren't people" and that they're "nasty monsters" is the kind of garbage that the assholes in Rwanda propagated. Good luck with all that hatred, you may just find over the course of your life that it will only consume you, it won't change the world for the better

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|