View Single Post
Old 06.03.2014, 09:13 AM   #38688
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha ha that is great.

where i live is similar to that, but it's a desert (and no sea). and yes you can read a book under the moonlight--a full moon here looks like a giant street lamp.

no neighbors, no sirens, no traffic noise. all i hear outside the window right now is birds.

can you go back there for a while, armed only with your paints? or will it be filling up with tourists soon?

you can always go even further away, and paint the natives

i always found intriguing to be in the desert. dunno if i could be for long..might be able to..there is a special peace..but i always felt i need to view the horizon in the sea.

the place i went is a 'closed' place for people who worked for the navy, my dad used to.
its not easy to get a house and he left a lifetime ago.
but! they did arrangements and they give houses, you pay, the off season times like when i went. so i m planning..if i can, to go back on the final season, end of september. i can visit but only during daytime until then.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|