View Single Post
Old 04.25.2013, 03:55 AM   #86
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
yeah, of course but i didn't go through with it because it was unavailable. and if it was i still doubt i would.....go through with it.

i'm a loyal mutherfucker and would consult with my partner before all of this, but it still would not satisfy some need when i already have something to fullfill that need with.

it would be just animalistic and boring and cause probs.

cheating just equals lying. which is just flat out weak.

You can never truly say (with any level of certainty or doubt) what you may or may not do given a situation. I was certain I'd never cheat. I'd been cheated on, it hurts. How could I do it?...but ya know, I did. I did one time and it felt awful. Previous to this happening I'd always break up with whoever I was with if I wanted to have sex bad enough with someone else. That's stupid though. Why not discuss the fact that I have a sexual interest in someone else with my partner? Of course not everyone is going to like that, and while this approach is new to me, I've found women don't mind as much as I'd thought. I mean, I haven't actually had sex with someone else yet in this relationship...but my girlfriend knows I will let her know if I plan on it. I told her to show me the same respect. I wouldn't break up w/ her. Sex isn't something I take seriously in the way most people do. It's like eating or pissing...pleasurable and vital.