View Single Post
Old 02.15.2007, 07:43 PM   #18
heavium
bad moon rising

heavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's assesheavium kicks all y'all's asses
i'm not a big fan of wah, but then again, i put on fu manchu and i love wah...that standard dunlop cry baby does the job, nothing fancy, just a good solid wah pedal with a decent price, nice if you really 'need' it in your setup, as for myself i got rid of it when i noticed i barely used it and was taking up too much space , if you're not too sure wether it's going to be essential to your setup i'd look around for a second hand one in good condition when you're a broke ass student like myself

i once considered getting a dunlop wah for bass but got so bored noodling around at the store, i mean, you could do funky things with it, but i couldn't see myself using it in the band i currently play in, maybe i would've gotten it if it would've had more options/different sounds

as for trem pedals.... i love the dano tuna melt, it can go from mellow late fifties/early sixties tremolo to stuttering square wave in your face trem, very versatile, small &cheap
heavium is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|