View Single Post
Old 04.01.2013, 12:56 PM   #255
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
I was at the show as well...Good times, kinda low-key different holiday vibe.
I also saw that hand reading situation which was kinda bizarre. I had no idea what that song was, the rest were recognizable.

They also played a song/band called hush arbors or something...I wasn't familiar....maybe a side project of the bandmates. One joke T made was about some band the Poles who had a single called CN Tower that he had growing up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzPrX5TeaF4

He also talked about some bands that were around for the first wave of punk in the late 70s....like the diodes and mentioned a place called Crash 'n Burn which was a hangout for Toronto punks in the late 70s...

Toronto punk history is just getting its due in the last few years. It is not as interesting as NY or London but hey wtf?