Thread: Lou Reed RIP
View Single Post
Old 10.31.2013, 03:24 PM   #38
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I was once on the piss with a friend of mine around town. We stopped off at a cash machine, whilst there there was a group of people stood near by. One of them had a Goo t-shirt on. Me being drunk I ambled over to talk to them about it. When I asked if he liked Sonic Youth he just looked at me blankly and said "wut". That was it, I just went nuts, not embarrassingly nuts but enough to call him a "fucking poser" and so on. Anyway that's my story. GOODNIGHT! Oh and don't be a lameass and wear band t-shirts if you have no idea who they are.

When I was in highschool my gutter punk friend and I would annihilate posers by (in a seemingly friendly way) approaching folks in various band t-shirts or with band patches on their backpacks and asking them, "Did you go to the show last week/month at such-and-such.." or "isn't such-and-such a fucking kick ass record.." and they would be baffled because they didn't even know the band on their t-shirt was playing last week. Then we'd just walk away, leaving them feeling like a shallow poser without even having to directly call them out.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|