View Single Post
Old 02.14.2013, 02:48 PM   #8
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
I got a Kindle last year as gift, but I only use it as an inventory of my postcard collection to bring to shows with me. I have little interest in reading a screen for hours on end.

there is a corporate trend to ipads but i see it as gimmick, technofetishism. Yeah you can slip it in your pocket but so what, at the end of the day you're still looking at 4x6 screen. Much better on my laptop. There seems to be a movement away from computers to more passive (receiver only) platforms. All I know is I can't create access databases and Excel macros on a fucking tablet screen keyboard. its bs.

At my job they expect to be conducting video conferencing on ipad within the year.

tablets are in line with MS and Amazon obsession to get you on their virutal systems -
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|