Thread: Hi there
View Single Post
Old 09.05.2019, 07:10 AM   #7
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
@ slavo

oh, im so glad you’re liking it. congrats!

do tell more

first of all, dude, I hope you realize that you have quite a high chunk of responsibility for me actually gathering enough courage to come up here and try this thing out, right? Because I remember you how you were telling me to go for it (well, not literally, but you know what I mean). You deserve a lot of credit.

It's beautiful here, no exaggeration. Zurich is small (300k people), ecological (not too many cars, people preferring to use bikes and trams/trains), quite hip (many cafes, handcraft shops, museum, concert venues), and very close to beautiful nature.

The other thing is that some things are just absurdly awkward and clumsy here - for example I've been trying for 5 weeks already to set up health insurance here and I still haven't managed to sign a contract with an insurance company. In these cases, I feel that even a country like Slovakia is light years ahead of this country.

People are quite reserved (some say that it's hard to make a Swiss friend sooner than in 10 years horizon) but very polite. And I couldn't care less, when most of my co-workers are from Poland, Hungary and Latvia

I'm happy here. The job will be tough later on and I will see if I manage it fully, but overall, the living standard is extremly high here. I'd be happy if I could settle down here with my family.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|