Thread: Nicfit,
View Single Post
Old 12.11.2016, 07:59 AM   #10
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
quitting is easy. the hard part is social. how do you not act like a meth addict or realize you might have Tourette's around people? and how do you control the noises in yr head?

on top of that, how do you deal with boredom? it's like the world stops when you quit. then starts back up full throttle when you start back. nicotine is so crazy. it fucks with yr reality. it really does man! like the world evolves around yr intake of the drug.

I also hate the extreme nervousness with withdrawal. maybe that's caused by more oxygen to the nervous system.

alcohol is the same to me but not that extreme. without liquor I get doomed anxiety feelings. two different affects but, when I quit drinking the world stays the same. horrible and nasty.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|