Thread: Low-"C'mon"
View Single Post
Old 09.25.2012, 10:24 PM   #156
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I completely forgotten about watching the stream yesterday. I was too occupied with listening to my Wedding Present capture of the night before ;-)
I've asked the list whether someone taped it, hopefully someone did

Sometimes it seems either you document Low or no one does (kudos and respect to emmanuel, stu666, obh2o, Nibbler, and many others, though). Really hoping this show was indeed captured (they covered Nirvana's "Heart-Shaped Box" apparently; I wonder if there were new tunes as well)... They'll be performing at some other venues which aren't exactly part of the Duluth scene. Hoping some of those gigs will be taped by someone.

Wanted to catch the KUMD session, but alas, it was a shitty day at work and so I ended up missing this as well. Maybe they'll have it up for lossy streaming at some point over at KUMD's website.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|