Thread: Girls Rock! DC
View Single Post
Old 08.17.2009, 03:53 PM   #95
kierkegaarden
children of satan

kierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
You don't have a right to tell me how valid my feminism is. Believe it or not, people are complex with lots of overlapping interests. I am a radical feminist, I also have a fascination with queer imagery. I'm also an avid Sonic Youth fan and collector and have been so for years.

Also, I rarely if ever play the "more feminist than thou card" but didn't you identify yrself as being a feminist earlier on this post? than why would you make such an idiotic and just outright mean response? is that really all you have to say? because, you know, i didn't say anything rude to you on this board (until now) in fact, all i did was ask a question.

you might wanna stuff yr ego down yr pants.

i don't have any "agenda" on this board. i joined because i fucking love sonic youth. because i listen to their albums every day, because i dream about them in my sleep, because meeting kim and thurston was the happiest moment i can recall in recent history.

i'm seriously shocked my how quick you all are to make rude judgments of other people. you'd think that people with similar music tastes might want to just come together to discuss, to share, to trade, not to beat on each other.

tl;dr

Read Judith Butler, feminist.
kierkegaarden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|