Thread: how's your pet?
View Single Post
Old 11.12.2017, 09:58 AM   #59
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
We put her down. Her breathing got worse and we took her to a pet ER. They were amazing and helpful.

Thanks guys. I don’t post here as much as I used too but no one in the real world gave a shit and thought it was insignificant.

She looked peaceful. I’ll always miss her.

I’m sorry friend. Truly, I am. But you have this creature love and companionship and a better life than she would have had sitting in an aquarium in a tattoo shop or something. I think the breeding of domestic rats is a kind of despicable practice, as it creates these fragile, scared animals who need people but often aren’t valued. You, on the other hand, treated you rat right. So sorry for your loss, but you can feel good about that.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|