View Single Post
Old 07.08.2006, 11:05 AM   #25
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
basically when I was really little, I was hard to handle (I was diagnosed with autism really early on and was very close to being labelled as mentally retarded cause apparently I failed a psychological test). I had to attend various therapys during elementary (had to go to speech therapy every tuesday before school). I was viewed as the wierdo kid, and due to anti social behaviour, I never made a lot of friends (Inhuman being the big exception) and very easily became the victim of verbal abuse (this continued until last year of high school).

I can't say that my life was tragic, nothing bad happened. I became very interested in art very early on...I think it was because of one of my babysitters (I can't remember) and got my interest in music from that same babysitter (after becoming obsessed with the video for Bullet with Butterfly Wings).

Well, anyway....I've passed high school (thank GOD) and am studying fine arts (hoping for acceptance into an animation program somewhere) and reasonably happy right now

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|