Thread: scum manifesto
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2010, 03:35 PM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
wow. a new high.

what you are saying here is that i am mentally ill (a generalisation if ever there was one) and that you enjoy irritating the mentally ill for sport, and you want them to mutilate themselves for your pleasure. sounds like an almost vicious attempt to try and play on someones insecurities. however i have read some of your posts, and haven't noticed any examples that would suggest you had any attributes of "sanity" (whatever that is) that i would feel any envy about lacking.

but perhaps you're right, and that really is some top quality sanity you have there. you could bottle it and go into production.

pffffft!-- i owe you no explanations regarding my meaning or intentions. read into it what you want. all i'm saying is that if you so want the extermination of the males of the species you owe it to your principles to start with yourself. otherwise you're all talk and no show. permanent paralysis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
I got neg repped by ni'k for being smug.

me too! did you laugh? i sure did. i guess a lot of things trigger his insecurities. "woe unto you who doth not suffer as i do" or some such resentful shit. i enjoy the spectacle of his case of rabies.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|