View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 01:55 PM   #42
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
i think those glasses are a bit rose tinted.

there was more prozac prescription back then and more hostility to depresive/angry music. well maybe not... i still remember it tho. you can still wear grunge boots, since they were the new thing in 09.

there may be a lot to hear, but most of it is crap. if anything now i find there isnt enough great albums, same as always.

i think it just takes time to build up a mental filtering system when you are online as opposed to the old days of scanning racks in shops.

I can't because those boots are for people who weren't there and I'll look like an old lady trying to be young. Or like one of those 15 year old kids with long hair that listen to the doors. You don't remember right. There was Alice in Chains and it was ok. Then they started saying Prozac everyone let's be healthy and hip and cool and modern. Let's stop smoking in bars and count calories.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|