View Single Post
Old 04.09.2009, 12:35 PM   #55
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Y'know, Wayne comes across as one of the nicest people ever. But even if that's not true, I dont even understand it being the focus of this thread. I mean, who gives a crap what a musician is like in real life? Kurdt would've been a dick to you when he was on heroin (and maybe even when he wasn't) but how does that relate in the slightest to what a great songwriter or performer he was? I didnt start this thread to ask, "hey! Who would like Wayne Coyne to be your kids' Godfather?" I started it to be like "hey! Didn't this band record an awesome song?"

its the focus?????? didnt think it was.....

who gives a shit..... i give a shit when i come accorss these people and say hi, i dont want them to be a dick to me same way i wouldnt be a dick to them..... (true, ive never met coyne but met friedman...he was damn cool) and no it doesnt relate to how good a singer/songwriter he is.was...... it relates to the type of person he was/is....

and as for the last sentence in your post...man, i take my off the cuff, light hearted comment back..... fucking hell.....i didnt think this mountain would come out of that molehill....... its all ok, we are all in this together like pepsi and shirlie....

maybe im in too good a mood to post here today...