View Single Post
Old 02.23.2007, 11:18 AM   #95
Bunbury
stalker

Bunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's assesBunbury kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iain
It was only really universe crushing if you were actually there where it seemed forcefully loud. The recording just doesn't give you the physical presence of the sound but it's quite 'nice'. I haven't listened to it that much...might give it a spin now actually. Get the Dream Aktion Unit one first, that's pretty fierce and spooked in equal measures.

i find most "noise" recordings to be very underwhelming, i think the actual performance of noise music is much more interesting and has an amazing energy about it (when done properly? [is there a proper way?]). Have you ever seen AIDS Wolf live? i think they were recently just touring in yr area, they are amazing live, but i was a bit disapointed w/ the lovvers, its decent but lacks that "energy".

I'll give the Dream Aktion Unit a listen. thanks
Bunbury is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|