View Single Post
Old 07.08.2015, 01:50 PM   #1250
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccagotcursedout
yes, maybe you should read more of the argument before a comment. what you posted was predicted in the 90's. and it's only getting worse for hip hop, just like pop punk was the death nail.

you guys need another genre. in my opinion if your encouraged to comment so strongly.

don't give me that old "hip hop is the new canvas" because that's old and I've already stated why.

if you live in a liberal part of the country then there's more than a chance you can't compete with me and my opinions. I see it first hand. you maybe see a daydream fantasy.

What's this? I've spent my entire life in the nation's most liberal areas. It's only made me realize how irritating liberals are. Why then does this mean that "there's more than a chance" that I "can't compete" with you and your opinions?

Did you get lost in your own use of positives and negatives, or was this just one of your deliberate attempts to not make any sense?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|