View Single Post
Old 02.27.2015, 06:20 PM   #1076
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
black beans, rice, and avocado....all with tortillas of course.

internet high five! i had black beans for breakfast... with huevos

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
!@#$- yeah, i cant stick to just eating the same stuff. i get bored. i'm just trying to figure out whats making me feel iffy and what doesnt.

yeah it gets tiring the way bodybuilders do it. but the way i do it herbs & spices make all the difference.

i recycle & repurpose.

so for example a roasted pork loin is serve plain, later made into a pork sandwich, then stir-fried with vegs and rice, finally dunked into a bowl of ramen, for example.

same thing w/ the frijoles-- with rice and beans for dinner, with eggs and hot sauce for breakfast, in a burrito for a packed lunch, served with different hot sauces, etc.

then next week instead of black beans i'll do garbanzo for example (or whatever). similar carb/protein but different taste & different options (w/ egg and spinach for breakfast, cold with olive oil and red onion for a salad, or with some tuna for extra protein, mashed & mixed w/ tahini for hummus, etc etc. it's like bread.

the weekend is pure disarray though. i can sense the cherry garcia approaching in the snow... and we'll test some mexicocas with cherry booze. i'll make a pizza...

anyway before i disappear into the abyss i should send you this link-- it's a pdf book for good cheap meals-- some "food studies" person put it together... how to eat WELL for $4 a day.

http://www.leannebrown.com/s/good-and-cheap.pdf

or

https://googledrive.com/host/0Bxd6wd...-and-cheap.pdf

a fucking benefactor of humanity is what she is. did a kickstarter and released a free pdf.

okay, have fun! (& best wishes finding the culprits)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|