View Single Post
Old 02.27.2015, 04:24 PM   #1073
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
trying to calculate how many calories i need a day is ridiculous. 2400 seems like way too much but a few sites have given that as what i should be aiming for based on height/weight/activity level/etc. i'm just gonna focus on macros.

i know it's nuts. i just eyeball it. especially if you eat something different every day, it's kind of crazy to calculate (easy for obsessives but nobody else).

bodybuilders are extremely dedicated to their monomania and i don't have that kind of patience either.

BUT they are the empirical proof of their theories-- unlike so many fad diets and theories that pop up every other month, bodybuilder communities consistently produce people who are a) massively healthy and b) lean as fuck.

so i use them as a reference and broad guideline more than something to strictly follow.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|