View Single Post
Old 02.26.2015, 10:42 AM   #1064
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Why you tryin to make it something personal all the time? I dissed the instant coffee, not you. I didn't say anything about you or your taste, i simply said, "thats not coffee."

i didn't take it personally, but you're so muleheaded in your convictions sometimes i lose patience, is all. like when the neighbor dog barks nonstop.

Quote:
And ill take your lame pepsi challenge and yes, i can certainly taste the difference between shit coffee and real coffee.

my point is that most coffees available to most are shit coffees, just hyped up. good coffee requires so much process and paraphernalia it's impractical in everyday life.

Quote:
Do i sometimes drink shit coffee? Yes. Do i brag about it? Why? Shit coffee is just that shit coffee.. speaking of which i have to drink this Keureg shit right now and yes, its shit coffee too! Have a blessed day yo, peace.

keurig is overpriced shit coffee that requires a special trashy machine with these little proprietary trashy packets that all end up in the landfill and people waste their money on it.

"good" instant coffee tastes less terrible than keurig, requires no special equipment, the container can be recycled, and it costs pennies per cup.

Quote:
Do i brag about it? Why?

to explain this is not bragging. you like to brag and assume everyone shares that preference. this blind denial of other perspectives is muleheadedness itself.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|