View Single Post
Old 07.02.2013, 10:17 AM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
i can deal with Deftones. they sometimes can be a compelling band, but fuck Korn.

that slappy bass with those clipcloppy ding dong primus rhythms going cloplup clulup deep doop flip floppy beep. mmmskippy sligslock all i think about is sex dumb lyrics.

that shit ain't no rock n roll. fucking kornball music. didn't the guitarist become a born-again christian? fuck that shit!

There is nothing wrong with being or becoming a Christian in and of itself, what was lame was how Head went on 700 Club with a "I've seen the Light and rock music is evil and my band was evil" mia culpa which all seemed a not-so-clever ploy to promote his new Christian (i.e. cds available at the Calvary Chapel gift shop) band's album. You can be a Christian without necessarily dissing your previous friends, family, and career. It is all the more lame now that he is back, because in all actuality his attempt at taking over the Christian metal scene didn't seem to work out

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|