View Single Post
Old 02.02.2012, 01:10 AM   #18
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
The ACLU & the Freedom From Religion people have this sort of annoying stick up their butt "not one domino shall fall" sort of attitude getting their panties in a twist over the smallest of things.

The girl felt that she didn't belong in her high school everytime she saw that prayer? What student feels like they do belong in their high school in the first place.

I think the namecalling of the young hot chick was over the line, but you can't blame a peaceful little town for getting upset when some big litigious organization comes rolls into their town & gives it a bunch of national negative attention & tells them what to do.

There was a local town here that was in trouble because of a nativity displayed on public property. Freedom From Religion bused protesters in and such.

I don't know, I don't feel the pledge of allegiance is threatening my freedom of religion or the separation of church & state. When they start charging me taxes for not having a declared denomination or putting armbands on people you can then color me concerned.

Now should the prayer have been in the school? Probably not. Most schools have mission statements.

The whole "evils of religion" thing I think is a bit overblown. I think people are just shitty to begin with. We're animals, and animals do shitty things to each other.

Talking about the "evils of religion" is just a nice way to prepackage and stereotype billions of people & hate them all at once.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|