View Single Post
Old 02.02.2012, 12:01 AM   #17
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Prayer is about curing cancer, not that doctors have really had any better a success rate by the way, its about curing the broken and fearful heart and learning to embrace reality however it may exist, and doing the best we can with the opportunities we are given.

I am sorry if I read to much into your posts or offended you, but I'm still rather wary of your crypto-explanations, they are a bit enlightening..
Jesus raised the dead back to life. Walked across water. Said the faith of a mustard seed could move mountains. How come i've never witnessed anything like this? I know some pretty strong believers. Also, if i've offended you i also apologize. That said, i don't think it s something that matters much either way. You clearly noticed the positiv rep i gave ya...it was an accident. Possibly a meaniful accident, but i definitely intended for it to be negative.