View Single Post
Old 02.01.2012, 11:08 PM   #16
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray

A recent study (I'll find it for you if ya'd like) showed the differences between cancer patients being prayed for, and those that were not. There were no differences between the two. I'm not going to tell ya not to waste you're time, just please....quit wasting mine. Thanks.

Prayer is NOT about curing cancer, not that doctors have really had any better a success rate by the way, its about curing the broken and fearful heart and learning to embrace reality however it may exist, and doing the best we can with the opportunities we are given.

I am sorry if I read to much into your posts or offended you, but I'm still rather wary of your crypto-explanations, they are a bit enlightening..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|