View Single Post
Old 02.01.2012, 10:58 PM   #14
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
No, but what you said was racist and mean spirited, and I called you on it, and you are still defensive hours later precisely because it hit mark...

Get over yourself. I can only wait until you calm down and feel better and start talking about cool shit again and stop trolling around on some I hate the world and fuck everybody but me pity party, and then, its good times we will share. Siddhartha, are you just barely coming out of the palace yet, I thought you were already old enough to know better then be a pissed of 15 year old.

If your not racist, be more careful at what slips out of your mouth, after all, you actually are typing and writing this, so you really should be able to at the least censor yourself. You've said other such things in the past, and on that thread, so if your not a racist, then stop pretending, you sure fooled me. I already know you hate God, that is not my business, you don't have to step on my toes about it. I only stepped on your toes because your negativity was stepping all over mine, and that was the first blood ATTACK as you mentioned of impoliteness. I should be polite to you, true, and I will apologize, but unfortunately I'm still a bit uncouth and street, sometimes I still got to bust lips spiritually speaking if not literally, and my brother, I'm trying to be nice, but you sure like running your grill.. I guess I'll just have to pray about that one too...

Again, false assumptions. I like most people...just not, you know, people like you. The situation involving illegal immigrant workers in the US IS a problem. It's a problem for them 9otherwise they wouldn't be here) and it's a problem for us. Most of the money earned isn't even really contributed back the the country they earned it in...it's sent home. AND YES, I feel bad for their situation and in their shoes I'd be doing the same thing. I don't blame them. But again, it is a problem. The fact that they are Mexicans, alone, has nothing to do with it. You say I need to watch what slips my mouth, I think you need to be more careful when it comes to reading. You read a tone that wasn't there. Just because I point out that someone is Chinese doesn't mean I prejudice against Asians.

Pray all you fucking want.

A recent study (I'll find it for you if ya'd like) showed the differences between cancer patients being prayed for, and those that were not. There were no differences between the two. I'm not going to tell ya not to waste you're time, just please....quit wasting mine. Thanks.