View Single Post
Old 02.01.2012, 10:49 PM   #12
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
The common decency of being polite? You called me a racist fucker before I said ANYTHING even remotely derogatory to you..

No, but what you said was racist and mean spirited, and I called you on it, and you are still defensive hours later precisely because it hit mark...

Get over yourself. I can only wait until you calm down and feel better and start talking about cool shit again and stop trolling around on some I hate the world and fuck everybody but me pity party, and then, its good times we will share. Siddhartha, are you just barely coming out of the palace yet, I thought you were already old enough to know better then be a pissed of 15 year old.

If your not racist, be more careful at what slips out of your mouth, after all, you actually are typing and writing this, so you really should be able to at the least censor yourself. You've said other such things in the past, and on that thread, so if your not a racist, then stop pretending, you sure fooled me. I already know you hate God, that is not my business, you don't have to step on my toes about it. I only stepped on your toes because your negativity was stepping all over mine, and that was the first blood ATTACK as you mentioned of impoliteness. I should be polite to you, true, and I will apologize, but unfortunately I'm still a bit uncouth and street, sometimes I still got to bust lips spiritually speaking if not literally, and my brother, I'm trying to be nice, but you sure like running your grill.. I guess I'll just have to pray about that one too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Then don't spew racist garbage on the Forum, you already know I'll pull your card, that's why you were trolling around in the first place. I know its the internet and its hard to maintain, but please try to grow up, especially if you are trying to have a semi-coherent conversation about politics. By the way, you may think I'm the lunatic, but your the one with all that anger. Want tangible proof of what God can do? I used to be so angry I could have killed people, and have tried. But then I came to understand that the problem was me, and let God heal my anger and wounds, and let God bring me into the perspective of the big picture. That way I don't get jealous of migrant workers "spending all my tax money" and realistically, I ain't even that mad at you, I'm just pulling your card because from my experience, the only way to deal with a bully or a class clown or bigot is to simply call em out straight up on it, because they only learned such outlandish misbehavior by the indifference of others who decided to ignore it. I actually care about you, and you always spew a bunch of angry bullshit whenever you are feeling pissy about life, sometimes you are actually quite cool and enjoyable, others just a plain olde fashioned asshole. I know that in time, just as my anger problem was resolved, inevitably you also will get over all this shit that is wrong with you as illustrated by the bullshit you spew here. Just as in time, I will also heal beyond having to even respond to your troll bait. Even me and AmerikanGod had our moments, I even got to khChris that surely bastard, and me and you will have our moment again.

I'll be waiting and positive when you get off your rag, get at me then.

stay blessed,
habte selassie

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|