View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 08:39 PM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
listen (insert malice here) i was kidding around, no need to get your knickers in a twist i never knew you were so sensitive. i had no problem with your name in the past or now, i never called you it in the first place and i wasnt planning on calling you it again but since your blowing it all out of proportion and calling me fucking names for a joke i made then FUCK YOU.

why do i have to explain this shit why?? where is your sense of humour ol' boy

!@#$%! the poster formerly known as prince...i mean ned

hah hah hah hah!!

ok man, peace!!! no worries.... i *do* have a sense of humor though it's often as incomprehensible as my username.

i was making my response over the top in part obviously (or maybe not) for the fun of it. yes, i true i lashed out the insults but it was in good fun. like driving in new york (i like it). used a little bit of hystrionics to make my point. so, you had fun at my expense, i had it at yours. now let's behave like people.

i went to high school in a place where after you exchanged blows w/ another person & beat each other's noses to a pulp you would shake hands & go have a beer.

is that cool or what?

or do you wanna have another go at it????

hah hah hah no man. i'm joking. and i gotta go have real beer w/ real people in a while. so i'd have to forfeit this fight. but seriously, no hard feelings!

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|