View Single Post
Old 08.28.2006, 09:12 AM   #119
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
The only thing I don't like about Star Trek is that it's far too deep and established to "jump into." I've seen half an episode and had no idea what was going on. I have vague memories of it being on when my grandma babysat when I was little. She loves Star Trek.

It's not necessary to me for a girl to have nerdy hobbies, but it's certainly more enjoyable. As long as she's actually into it, and not just into it because she thinks guys are into it. I've seen that with stuff like Star Wars on occassion. "Oh ya, I love Star Wars! That little blue and white robot is so cute!"

yeah, i don't actually care if girls actually like that stuff or not, but what i find attractive is when girls don't care if other people think they're a bit of a spazz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Really?Why?

dunno
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|