View Single Post
Old 12.04.2016, 01:11 PM   #20119
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
watched some french artsy fartsy movie called FRIDAY NIGHT. more fartsy than artsy. i didn't "hate it", it didn't make me angry or break out in hives or anything, but it was just very fucking slow and boring.

it was billed as an erotic film but it was just about mood, mood, mood, like, let's watch this woman pack boxes for 20 minutes and play some moody music, and show some moody shots of paris at sundown, and then let's put her in a traffic jam for another half hour, and she looks at people, and people look at her, and more moody moods, and lights, etc.

when it eventually came to the sex with a strangers it was just basically a bunch of affectionate hugs

no no, i didn't miss the subtext and the notion that she was moving to her boyfriend's apartment and was not so comfortable with it-- i did get that. but ayayay... mooooooodsssss

i'd post a longer summary of it but imdb has much better reviews. trust the negative ones though

---

also saw KRAMPUS. fucking awful. good technical achievement in special effects but a bad hodgepodge of movie quotes from national lampoon's christmas vacation to an assortment of horror flicks from gremlins to tremors to terminator to alien---but not in a good way.

you can have it on while playing games on your phone though
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|