View Single Post
Old 08.12.2015, 11:04 PM   #47153
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Well, I wasnīt absolutely serious about that my earlier post. But yes, I havenīt ever listened much Radiohead or Wilco. The songs I heard from Ok Computer & Kid A when they came, didnīt give me any reason to listen the whole albums. I think Iīve heard also some Wilco before that havenīt give me any reactions. Anyway I listened that new Wilco album little bit and...itīs better than I thought, but if I want to listen some album of 2015 that havenīt got anything new to me, I rather listen Deathīs N.E.W. It has much better vibes and really much better sounds.

Was that stroke thing your humour? I havenīt suffered any strokes, no mentally or physically. And if you confuse me to Rebecca, I think you should not post me anymore, if you donīt even know who I am.

Yeah the stroke thing was my attempt at humor.

Also I don't know what "if you confuse me to Rebecca" means, but if I gave any impression of being genuinely rude or insulting please forgive me. It was not my intention.

THAT said, how about you go listen to "At Least That's What You Said" and "Hell is Chrome" by Wilco. I have a feeling you will like the solos very much.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|