View Single Post
Old 11.10.2007, 09:17 PM   #21
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
i'd cast 'karenology' or 'karen koltrane' alongside 'nyc ghosts' for lee songs of the past decade.

the 'nyc ghosts' tour was a fun one, w/ the addition of jim and watching the old songs slowly creepy back into the repertoire post gear-theft. the 'nyc ghosts' tunes got even better live, w/ the title track especially being the highlight/climax of the set, getting longer as the tour progressed. of course, a good 14-minute encore of 'lightnin' was always my personal highlight...
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|