View Single Post
Old 06.14.2006, 06:35 PM   #16
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
There are certain kinds of parasites which feed off of their host and eventually usurp the host - for instance, there are certain kinds of wasps which lay their eggs in the flesh of insects. The host body is powerless, and eventually the new animal is borne of the corpse of its host. Rarely do the parasite animals come out as more amusing than their hosts.

A new biological precedent has been set here this evening.

nah, nah, this has been going on for a while; khchris has long been established as the Original Comedy Machine of this board. just look at his rep points with a mere 51 posts. i myself am impeded from doing it more often. whoever is the real person behind the mask has been earning applause from the start. rep points my ass-- i'd send them a check for the fun provided, but i don't know who or where they are. maybe paypal.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|