View Single Post
Old 03.12.2009, 11:13 PM   #71
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
eddy detroit "jungle captive" is a hip fucking record. im pretty satisfied with my scg collection as of now, its pretty spread out though between my apartment, my room at my dads, and room at my moms.

also, i finally heard fabolous diamons for the first time after reading the z gun article and having my skepticism squashed. everyone is right, this band is incredible with an utterly unique sound. its like a super hypnotic dubbed out clatter of electronics and horns and percussion but played alongside a traditional punk duo. and it works so well.

also, dead luke for his drunken sailor take on synth punk.

i really like dead luke.

the last few days i've really been listening to a lot of comet gain, X, the free kitten cover of "sex boy" (the best thing they have ever done), the hospitals, shangri las, the new dum dum girls ep, one last wish, beat happening, throbbing gristle, us girls

i really like the buckets of bile new cassingle.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|