View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 09:50 PM   #44
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
okaye, i see what yr saying. i highly dobt ya got a flawed copy. it would be virtually impossible to get a flawed copy to where the track listing and the actual music on the cd were both flawed.

and ya know, google would probally work wonders as to figuring out wether or not theres an import version with a different track listing, instead of wating all day for someone to respond.

nope, i dont "have a problem with that", i just think its a little wierd, and lazy.

I've done searches and haven't found any info on what had been posted here...about The Bedroom or Is it my Body. And I figured with the hardcore SY fans here someone might be able to shed some light on it. Like how'd 'they' get 'their' info.....Inquiring minds like to know.

I DO have a Colin Newman cd from '88 called 'It Seems' that lists 11 tracks and my cd only has 10...so it's not like my scenario hasn't happened to me....I've been collection music since my first bought LP in 1968...so I'm not new to wondering about things like this.....just so you'll know. I've had other abberations and oddities peculiar to my acquisitions...

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|