View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 09:32 PM   #43
against_the_grain
stalker

against_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard suckaagainst_the_grain cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
why does it matter? if we already have "is it my body" on dirty delux, why would it matter if they decided to take it out of the destroyed room comp?

maybe they inittialy planned to put it on there, and decided to take it off (id guess to encourage people to buy dirty delux if they want the song)...but it doesnt matter. i dont see the point in the "whys" here.

I wanted to know if I got a flawed copy or maybe an import has more tracks....and then The Bedroom that's supposed to have added lyrics...

What's wrong with wanting to be informed....it's got alot more substance than so much of the crap/filler that pollutes this forum....I'm meticulous with my collection and knowledge is not a bad thing....questioning is always encouraged in a learning environment....

I understand they could have done what you suggest....but I'd like to know definately......gotta problem with that ?

Do not fear mistakes. There are none

Miles Davis
against_the_grain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|