View Single Post
Old 01.11.2017, 08:31 AM   #202
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
the longer version (I've been sick, so not really feeling like thinking/posting too hard)...

Every week I go and buy new comics. No set number, just "enough" to last me ~week, and of course depends on what has come out and what I'm catching up on.

Some weeks are rich with stuff I'm actively loving. Others not so much, so I'll grab something interesting to try or whatever. Sometimes I drop something after 2-3 issues of not loving it, or if a story wraps up and a new one starts that I'm not feeling as much.

On top of this, I made this huge list of 90's books I want to read, and have started reading.

What I'm saying is - I buy and read a lot of comics right now. So I have to prioritize. And the best way to do that is by sticking with stuff that's grabbing me hard, and not reading stuff that isn't grabbing me hard.

So with Bats, I am not saying I totally will not read Gotham/Suicide, but at this point Gotham is already compiled into a collection. I'm not going to hunt down the issues, but rather I'd just wait until I saw a good price on the collected book. I'm in no rush. I have too much other stuff keeping me busy.