View Single Post
Old 06.18.2015, 06:07 PM   #1058
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
easily my least fav Kanye album, even Kanye called it a "failure" at some point. but it's still an important album which has some incredible songs.

It's my least favorite too, but I still think all the songs are good, and that some of the skits are even still worthwhile.

Late Registration is brilliant to me, and I really wish it had fewer skits, because the music is just excellent, and the production is subtly brilliant, with it baroque and chamber music elements, jazz tones and orchestral arrangements. I don't think it's at all boring, but I admit I do sometimes get bored listening to College Dropout.

Everything else, though. Shit. If I hear the intro to the first track, I'm locked in.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|