View Single Post
Old 12.20.2009, 09:15 PM   #22
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
really, Scout Niblett in your top ten ever? I saw her open for Shellac and she was good, but what's the secret to thinking she's a genius rather than just sort of talented/cute?
i first heard an mp3 of wet road in 2003 and burned it onto a cdr and put it in my walkman and set off because i had organised a massive party with a fire in a field near my house. but the song was so good i didn't want to party i just sat and hid in a bush in the dark listening to it on repeat for about half an hour before i went down to talk to everyone. when i got there i had an epiphany about the superiority of headfones to friends. so its kind of personal. and nothing to do with her cuteness, in fact i would probably perfer her more if she didn't show her face and it was assumed to be haggish
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|