View Single Post
Old 04.07.2006, 09:02 AM   #30
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I missed Priestess, but from what I was told, they were terrible. Dead medows is straight up Sabbathy stoner sludge rock, done VERY WELL. good stuff to groove to heavy heavy shit

then, when dinosaur jr jumps the stage, watch as three middle aged men unleash a beast of fury and sound and noise (the shit will be LOUD! I was singing along at every song at the top of my lungs and I could not hear myself one bit!) and ROCK, oh my fucking christ the ROCK!!!!

They will blast your musical asshole into a new dimension. They will show you how sad and pathetic and fucking second and third rate so many of todays "rocking" emo acts and pop punk acts really are.

all praises are due to dinosaur....