View Single Post
Old 08.20.2015, 06:26 AM   #39729
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
dream: in a valley there is a giant rocket/spaceship that's about the height of me x10,000. commentators are explaining how it uses thermal cooling like computers do now. i cycle to the right of it but there are so many gravestones on the grass i cant cycle straight and hit one and fall off.

i end up in the corner of an asphalt pitch near were i grew up, and there are wire fences protecting the trees around it, but i peek through and see a hidden square of caravans and graffiti covered abandoned buildings with no doors or windows. also on the ground of the pitch which was always 100% clean when i grew up is litter and heroin needles. i find a gap and climb through, leaving my bike, and there are massive caravans, 4 times as big as regular caravans, but noone appears to be in them. i sneak around them and think this must be were the nasa people who worked on the rocket live. its early morning and noone is around.

then i am looking at a garage which is just a garage door with a square box inside with nothing but cream painted walls on the inside, no window or doors. and about 15 immigrants are packed into it, and one of them says he has learnt to live off his own bodily fluids.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|