View Single Post
Old 05.13.2009, 04:06 PM   #6
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I think it's a very economical approach to look at music in terms of gaps in the market. I don't think you're doing this, but a lot of people think in terms of 'what do other people not do, and how can I do that?'.

So it's not a case of what's missing from market but what am I missing in my life. And what I am missing from my life, and what I'll need to work harder to find, is music that doesn't exist in the world of myspace and producing product. In fact, I'd take the more moderate line of 'music that isn't geared towards a 7"/ myspace/ CD-r' and sounds that are allowed a time to gestate.

I'm thinking like that thing of when I 'discovered' Ashtray Navigations for myself - I think they'd been together aeons, and I'd not found anything of theirs, and I'm not sure if they have a myspace? I don't care aswell, they came into my life without hype - and this includes blog/ messageboard hype.

Does this make sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|