View Single Post
Old 03.19.2007, 11:28 AM   #16
Brett Robinson
bad moon rising

Brett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's assesBrett Robinson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by max
What about John Keel?

And what about the good ole Mark Phillips and his MK ULTRA stories?

Oh there's lots to talk about. Today I saw SCANNERS (D. CRONENBERG 1982) for the 4th time and I'm reading FIRESTARTER (S. KING 1982) for the 3rd time again btw.

I've corresponded with Mark Philips and/or Cathy O'Brien via e-mail. They sent me a bunch of DVDs and videos, completely for free. They seem genuine as far as I can tell but there's been a bunch of shit written about them. I don't feel Cathy's story is very well documented (in terms of being raped by presidents) but it's clear that her daughter is/was in some shitty situations.

John Keel is one of the best UFO researchers for sure. Tons of original content. I wish I could find copies of his older books. I've only read Our Haunted Planet and Mothman Prophecies.

Should I read Firestarter? I wonder what King's motivation for that book was. Apparently it's about a government test subject gone awry, no?

I'm glad to see at least someone else here knows what's remotely going on. Fun times!

Aren't there any other conspiracy buffs at this website??? Has all that feedback just melted your brains to mush?????