View Single Post
Old 03.18.2007, 09:15 PM   #14
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
You've got people like Richard Doty and William Moore performing COINTELPRO-esque operations against UFO researchers, I have a feeling a lot of the "big names" in UFOLOGY are actually disinfo agents, especially those that promote the "alien agenda."

Right on man. Right on. That's EXACTLY what I think too. It's way too easy to get out there and say shit like that. I mean, who said TOTAL PARANOIA = PERFECT CONSCIOUSNESS? But then again, Cooper comes to mind. What about John Keel?

And what about the good ole Mark Phillips and his MK ULTRA stories? Mr Phillips seems to be one of those who really know what's going on. Maybe knows too much???

Oh there's lots to talk about. Today I saw SCANNERS (D. CRONENBERG 1982) for the 4th time and I'm reading FIRESTARTER (S. KING 1982) for the 3rd time again btw.