View Single Post
Old 03.17.2007, 09:34 AM   #10
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
yeah I was gonna name him, Whitley Strieber. COMMUNION (both book and movie, with a killer soundtrack by Eric Clapton) is a fucking milestone.

i have the very same interest in this kinda stuff. no shit. some of the most interesting things i've ever read about. this interest really get filtered thru my lyrics somehow. Brett, do you have any opinion regarding William Cooper and his theories... and his death? I can't clear my mind about him.

I think the guy knew something HEAVY but sometimes I wonder... was it really so? there's a youtube clip floating around with him showing Greer driving the presidential car and then "sticking out a pistol and shooting JFK". but I watched the best versions of the Zapruder film and they clearly show that the "pistol" was just a reflection on the driver's hair.

other than that, i dunno. Majestic 12, people. and the bullshit about that UFO flying near the WTC before 9 11? that was a big fake. as was the alien autopsy b&w movie (released by FOX, somehow).

what about the moon theories?

i have this huge theory in my mind about this all...